Ten Qualities of A Successful Individual
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.– by Dale Carnegie
Photo of Shem-shem Pablo
Success is the output of an individual’s effort, hard work, dedication, sincerity, and experience put in for years together to achieve the desired goals.
Success is not easily attained; it is to be acquired by putting in the efforts of the years.
A success mantra: “Jack of all trades, master of SOME.” will possibly sum it up.
To be a successful person you have to be a jack of all trades and a master of some. An individual with who is multi-talented has the quality to recognize the opportunity and grab it at that moment.
Below are some of the qualities, in my opinion of what successful people have:
1. He must have some education required at a level within his desired field. He must have a great passion towards reading and ability to have an open mind.
2. He must have some confidence to face the situation: Even and Odd.
3. He must have a personality that mesmerizes anyone at any time.
4. He must have professionalism to a level where one must have thorough knowledge of the field where he is working.
5. He must have integrity towards work and work culture.
6. She must have knowledge of language which also plays an important role in success; Linguistic people have less interaction barriers.
7. She must be able to adapt to change easily.
8. She must be technologically savvy or at the very least inclined towards Information Technology and the use of social media as success tools.
9. She must be a positive person with an optimistic approach.
10. She should be an adorable person and a simple human being.
- Success Mantra (tksoni.wordpress.com)
- Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People (julie-pruitt.com)