Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean is an inspiring blog, by Ganesh, who nominated me for Inspiring Blog Award and I am truly obliged by his nomination.
His blog “Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean” is an awesome blog, which is an ocean of inspirational thoughts and motivation. You can find articles related to spirituality, Science, religion, health and so many interested topics. My heartfelt gratitude to him, for his nomination.
Rules for the Award…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
2. Share 7 things about your Self.
3. Pass the award on to 7 to 9 blogs you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
7 Things about me:
1. I am a simple human being; I love God, my family, my work, my friends and every thing around me.
2. My favorite quote is” Expect the Unexpected” .
3. I think life is a divine bliss of God to mankind and we must live the life to its fullest.
4. I think the World is one and Humanity is one Community.
5. I blog, I write (novice), and I read and want to spread the best of it.
6. I love nature. (River, Mountains and Sea fascinates me).
7. My wish is to travel around the World and spread the message of Peace and Unity.
There are so many wonderful blogs I like and I am following. All are awesome but I am passing this award to the following blogs, not in any particular order.
There are so many blogs which are not listed here, which I am following. It will be included in my forth-coming articles. Please explore the above mentioned blogs and enjoy them and get inspired. My heartfelt gratitude to all my fellow bloggers for your love and support by sharing your likes, votes, thoughts and awards and my special gratitude to Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean is an inspiring blog, by Ganesh,
and life smiles….