By TK Soni
Very often it is said, “It is an individual charisma, which makes him stand out of the rest”.
What is Charisma?
Ø An individual power to inspire or attract others.
Ø Divinely conferred power or talent.
Ø A special personal quality or power of an individual making him capable of influencing or inspiring large number of people.
Who have charisma?
President Barack Obama, Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Dalai Lama, Lady Gaga, Stephen Hawkings, Sunita Williams etc, etc, the list is non-exhaustive.
All the above world famous personalities have charisma and a large number of people around the world admire them. They have the magical persona to attract, inspire and lead the people all over the world.
Charismatic people have:-
Ø Wonderful personality
Ø Untiring work schedule
Ø Hypnotism power
Ø Good orator
Ø Patience and helping Nature
Ø Commanding power
Ø Power to inspire and motive
Ø Vision, mission and Target oriented
Ø Success lies ahead of them
Then, let us try to become a Charismatic Figure.
About the Author: TKSoni is from India and loves to share his thoughts on personal development. He contributes regularly on amsdaily. He also writes on his blog ‘and life smiles’.
- charisma (parwatisingari.wordpress.com)
- Is Charisma a good thing? (aumparasamgate.wordpress.com)
- The Way to Sway: 5 Steps to Developing Charisma in Presentations (bigfishpresentations.com)
- Why You Need Charisma – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Body language lessons from charismatic men (foxnews.com)
- Got Charisma? (markhmiller.wordpress.com)
- Charisma and Symbolic Politics (clarespark.com)