Blog of the Year 2012 Award
It was moment of joy when I received the nomination for “Blog of the Year 2012” award from Ivan. “http://ivonprefontaine.com/2012/12/04/blog-of-the-year-2012/”. I am quite happy to receive it. My heartfelt gratitude for kind and generous nomination. Certainly it is a “Milestone” for my blog. It is my good luck to follow his blog “Teacher as Transformer”. Your blog is wonderful and it guides me a lot in all the ways of my Life.
I am grateful to Ivan for his generous nomination. I dedicate this valuable award to Ivan and the fellow friend bloggers who follow my blog and life smiles. The aim of my blog is to spread smiles and I hope I am performing well.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
The next part:
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
All the blogs which I am following are wonderful and I am grateful to all of them, they all teach me the way of life and guide me in all walk of my life. I am nominating my favorite and awesome blog as under:
3. Light Touch
6. Todd Lohenry
12. Aslan Kanshaw
15. My Scribbles
16. Sunny Sleevez
Congratulations to all.
Let us empower ourselves by sharing knowledge through this great platform.
- Thank you Maarit-Johanna for ‘Blog of the Year’! (luccav.com)
- Blessed (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Award!! (myownheart.me)
- 2012 Blog of the Year Award (wordstoloveby.wordpress.com)
- Shiny new award! (fuzzylittlewabbits.wordpress.com)
- I Feel the LOVE ~ Blog of the Year 2012 Award! (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Russell! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A Badge of Honor (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)