Best Moment Award.
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech.
- This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees!
- The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
What makes a good acceptance speech?
-Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
-Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
-Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable inMomentMatters.com/Award
Acceptance speech :
My Dear friends,
Award matters. A miraculous gesture from fellow blogger Cristi M. Wow! thats great, this keeps me motivated to write and to express yourself to the World, and these awards keeps you going. The World of blogging is journey of exploring self and the World through blog. I thank Cristi M for this wonderful award and my fellow blogger who visit/visited my blog , like/liked it and follow it. I am gratefully accepting this award.
I nominate the following blogs :
Enjoy the Best Moment Award! Thanks once again to Cristi M and my fellow bloggers.
Blog of the Year 2012 Award
It was moment of joy when I received the nomination for “Blog of the Year 2012” award from Ivan. “http://ivonprefontaine.com/2012/12/04/blog-of-the-year-2012/”. I am quite happy to receive it. My heartfelt gratitude for kind and generous nomination. Certainly it is a “Milestone” for my blog. It is my good luck to follow his blog “Teacher as Transformer”. Your blog is wonderful and it guides me a lot in all the ways of my Life.
I am grateful to Ivan for his generous nomination. I dedicate this valuable award to Ivan and the fellow friend bloggers who follow my blog and life smiles. The aim of my blog is to spread smiles and I hope I am performing well.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
The next part:
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
All the blogs which I am following are wonderful and I am grateful to all of them, they all teach me the way of life and guide me in all walk of my life. I am nominating my favorite and awesome blog as under:
3. Light Touch
6. Todd Lohenry
12. Aslan Kanshaw
15. My Scribbles
16. Sunny Sleevez
Congratulations to all.
Let us empower ourselves by sharing knowledge through this great platform.
- Thank you Maarit-Johanna for ‘Blog of the Year’! (luccav.com)
- Blessed (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Award!! (myownheart.me)
- 2012 Blog of the Year Award (wordstoloveby.wordpress.com)
- Shiny new award! (fuzzylittlewabbits.wordpress.com)
- I Feel the LOVE ~ Blog of the Year 2012 Award! (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Russell! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- A Badge of Honor (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)
Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge
and life smiles….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Merge (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly photo challenge : “Merge” – Merged to Destroy (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)