Yourself – You are the most superior creation of God and your life is divine bliss of God. You can turn the stone in Gold.
Family – Your family is source of your inspiration and motivation.
Society – Your society is your source of experience.
Nation – Your Nation is source of your pride.
So be inspired.
Take challenges, face it, experience it and create positive output from it.
Feel pride and strive yourself to build yourself, your society and your Nation.
Seconds converted into minutes,
minutes into hour,
hours into day,
days into week,
weeks into month,
months into year
the year 2013,
is left with its last moments.
Really I am not interested to bid farewell to 2013
2014 is waiting
and I have to welcome 2014 and
the Mother Nature
Let it go its “Nature”
and I abide by the “Mother Nature”
hence ready to welcome
2014 and to bid farewell to 2013
Bye Bye 2013
” Happy New Year”
World, let us Celebrate for 2014
Let us empower ourselves in 2014 !!!!!
I Wish 2014 will be awesome for all of us
to live our life to the fullest.
“Wish a Wonderful 2014 Ahead”
- Auld Lang Syne … and Welcome 2014 (fourfoxesonehound.wordpress.com)
- Looking Into My 2014 Crystal Ball (canadafreepress.com)
- Farewell (onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Week 13 – The Gift of Mother Nature (masterkeyabundance.wordpress.com)
- Design Artist’s Can’t Compete With Mother Nature (ireport.cnn.com)
- Day 363 of 365: Two… (avenueofsweatequity.wordpress.com)
God – To lead the blissful life, bless me with good health, good relations, courage to work hard and let my wit to take right decisions.
and life smiles
Life does not give you a house without having to build the house one section at a time. That section of the house including its posts and beams do not come attached to each other, rather you need tools to put them solidly together.
As in building a house, life is like that.
You need tools.
You need guidance.
You need more than your hands.
Below are 13 powerful tools for 2013 to make this year more meaningful, happier and successful:
1. Prayer – and if you do not pray, take silence. The power of being quiet is immeasurable. Try two minutes a day and you will find yourself more fulfilled and more confident.
2. Positive Attitude – it’s easy to be influenced by the negative forces around – but if you allow yourself to be surrounded just with positive energy and let that kind of energy surround you, the negative forces will just repel on its own.
3. Do what makes you happy – and yes, do it often. If you do not like what you do – then, find some ways to like it. If, even after trying you still do not find a tiny spark of fun in what you do, then it is time to stop and find what makes your heart leap!
4. Avoid being argumentative – and if you can’t – then agree to disagree. You are a rationale being and having the reason to live, you know what it means to “don’t sweat the small stuffs”.
5. Put down your pride – unless you are a tiger or a lion. You do not need your pride. Only people who have nothing to show will have their pride all over their bodies – because that is the only thing they have.
6. Love – and that what makes the world go around and around. It is cozy, it is snuggly – it is the best feeling you can ever have. And if you have it, it shows from the inside to the outside. You’ll just find yourself more radiant!
7. Control you anger – ever of anger management?
8. Do not expect any thing from anyone at all – If you give, you give because you want to not because you have. You give, because you want to make the person happy without having to expect anything in return.
9. Expect the unexpected – be surprised! Let the magic of what is unexpected bring you joy. Be open for impossibilities to happen. Be grateful for life’s biggest surprises.
10. Be productive – and use your time wisely. Being busy without a purpose is just a waste of your time. When you are busy purposefully, then you know you are making the most of your day productively!
11. Accept, what is and as it is – the universe knows why things happen. You know there are things that may be unexplainable at the moment, but as time goes and if you are willing to accept as it is you will slowly see the reasons behind it.
12. Smile – it is a free gift! So give it to anyone who needs it and remember it is contagious and if you catch one do not be the last one to stop the chain. Be the person who will continue to spread the chain of smiles!
13. Have peace. Spread peace – in whatever way you can. Stay calm. Create peace at home, in your heart and with yourself. But the most important thing is for you to start it within yourself – peace can not be shared unless you have it inside.
Which one of these tools shall you keep for the year? OR
Will you keep them all?
- How to Speak to the Storm in the Midst of Struggles (promisebook.net)
- Bloggers for Peace (thepanamaadventure.wordpress.com)
Merry Christmas !!!!!
Merry Christmas !!!!!
Let us celebrate the birth of Jesus,
Let us celebrate the birth of Messiah,
Let us celebrate the birth of God,
Let us celebrate the sacred religious holiday,
Let us exchange gifts,
Let us feel warm in winter,
Let us Celebrate,
Let us Celebrate Holidays
Wish you a Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas (yourspiritualtruth.com)
- Having a ‘Mary’ Kind of Christmas (jemj47.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays (mapletreedruidry.wordpress.com)